Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Blog To Follow ...and my Own summary of his

I just finished reading some of the blogs made by Jim Paredes. Almos all of them resonates to me. He observed things the way I observed them also. Although Im an engineer, and he is a creative person, I plan to take advantage of me being an engineer and relate those observations to my profession. They say its one of the easiest way to remember things. Associate everything to your character, your passion or what drives you.

Definitely, I will follow his blog hereafter.

Before writing this, I plan to have this blog titled as The Internet of Things or How Matrix Applies to our Lives or How We as People is Inside the Matrix. But I decided to change this as shown above after finishing reading JP's blog. He talked about the synchronicity of things, the way the universe conspired to help you achieve your dream. And it hooked me. I observed the same thing.

But checking back the way Internet really works especially marketing, and linking this to my past subject in my Masters degree course Matrix analysis, i observed we are really going towards inside the Matrix.


Look, dont get me wrong here. For the information of some, Matrix is mathematics. It is an array of numbers. Since its a collection of numbers in an array, we can combine two or more Matrices to come up with new Matrix. Now, imagine that we as individuals having each information on us become a numbers(symbol by the way) and then be included in the same Matrix. When we accept that realization, we can then accept that we can become part of a bigger Matrix. And operation of that Matrix is possible which displays to us like  a conspiracy of the Universe. Sounds cool right?

But thats the way even internet works, we will notice that what when we browse in the net, the browser seems to display all things related to our likings. Why? Because internet has cookies that is installed in our computer which is hidden from us and its looking up to all the history of our browsing thus we are simply giving the browser our persona in effect. Which it can then interpret as symbols in its Matrix. Now when you decide to look for things that you want. You will amazed to know that its easier to seek for what you are looking for.

Wow! A conspiracy of the universe but actually only a Matrix operation taking place...

Nevertheless, outside the internet world, I am still a firm believer of his observation also. That universe will help us as long as we be conscious to its helping hand.

2 comments:

  1. i found most of the articles in the site very interesting and knowledgeable for civil engineers

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work SEO Do-follow backlinks

    ReplyDelete