Monday, November 30, 2015

A Mushy Evening


Already late in the evening,as I am working for my current project, I decided to check on youtube some songs to inspire me. Suddenly my wife approached me..


And it hit me to searched some mushy love songs. Then I stumbled upon this playlist titled Cruisin which I knew then is worth listening to.


I used to listen to this kind of songs even before college. When all you have for entertainment is TV, radio and playing outside. After a day of studying then, you will need time to think about your achievement and your future plans. As a boy, listening to these songs will most of the time trigger you to think of your future partner. How you will held her hand, how you will plan for your future as a couple..Realizing you have not done yet most of those daydreaming..

I believe this kind of songs must last. Because hearing them once again will make you realize what you have done successfully to achieve your dreams since learning to appreaciate them. Because these songs have once been part of your goal setting. In short, it reminds you to stick to your original plan when you were still a kid. In short, it reminds you to become who you once were..


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you expound things about what you feel and what your thoughts are regarding having your own family. Keep it up! Although this made me feel envy you and kuya for you both have continued your passion in poetry. :D
    This is your kuya Smarty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brotha :) Keep safe there in the other part of the world..

      Delete