Saturday, October 31, 2015

Journey to Exam

To date, I am able to have greater overview of the subjects Im about to take this coming semester than it was last January when I started this blog. I realized its really very efficient having devoted time to study anything and to have something to look forward to at the end of the year. It really forces someone like me to understand the subject in fear of failing the examination.
There will be 3 days of exam. First day is more on Mathematics, Second day is the applied mathematics subject while the Third day is the Design subjects which focuses on Structural engineering subjects already. To date, I realize that Mathematics subjet is really required to understand and go deeper on the Applied Matheatics subjects. ON the other hand, Im bit relaxed on the DEsign part because Ive been designing for 6 years already and should not be difficult for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment